- 100 Day Stepping Chant - Print and laminate. Math and language skills develop through thematic rhymes and large motor skills.
Dolch Sight Words: here, we, go, be, what, are, you, do, & it.
Tape chants to floor and use as a center or transition from one activity to another. Children jump from footprints to footprints as they excitedly read the poem.
- Magnifying Glass Matching Game. This game helps them learn how to use the magnifying glass properly. They use it to view the small pictures on the card and then find the matching larger picture and place it on the board. Download board. Download cards.
- The Alphagator by Dr. Jean. I recently attended a Dr. Jean conference and learned so much! One of the stories she told was "The Alphagator" which targets print awareness, listening skills and alphabet knowledge. She gave me permisssion to put the story into a PowerPoint and offer it FREE to everyone. I hope you enjoy it.
- Tickle Monkey Interactive book. Actions include: tickling Monkey's tummy, blowing him a kiss, shaking and tilting book, tapping, stretching, and singing. Monkey will turn colors, jumps off page, gets all mixed up, stands on head, shrinks and stretches, and finally falls asleep.
- Weather Chart for non snow areas.
- Number Matching - several sheets including a blank one for you to program. Can be laminated and used with markers or bingo daubers or can be used with stickers. Go here to see larger picture and more details.
- Cats and Hats. A rhyming and opposites learning game. To see how I put it together go here. Can be used as FFG or pocket chart game also.
- Mr Sound Mr Sound What Do You Hear? Perfect for your phonemic awareness program. "Mr. /b/, Mr. /b/ what do you hear? I hear the sound in ball. That's what I hear." (Book includes sounds for both long and short vowels. Note that /ks/ (x sound) is ending sound.)
- Creation Interactive Big Book - must be unzipped first. Instructions included. Click here to see inside of book.
- Poetry Posters with Icons - Must be unzipped first. Includes Humpty Dumpty, Little Bo Peep, Little Boy Blue, and Itsy Bitsy Spider. Instructions included.
- Gingerbread Man Positional Words Book -move the gingerbread man above, below, between etc.
Bear Has Action Words Book- must be unzipped first
Creatures Book - must be unzipped first
Green and Speckled Frogs - Must be unzipped first. Print pond
scene on legal size paper. Print and cut out frogs. Using Velcro
attach frogs to log and pond. Children move frogs from log to pond
as they sing song and count down.
Arcs - Print on
legal size paper
- Gingerbread Man and Poem -
Use with children's names or site words.
- Handwashing Curriculum by Cathy Abraham, MEd email@example.com
Interactive Book - Must be unzipped first
- Yakker Trackers- Must be unzipped first. Contains apple, happy/sad
face, and Jack-in-the-Box
Mr. Hungry Caterpillar Book